“How did everything get so screwed up?” Walt says to his lawyer Saul.
“You do have a little Shit Creek action happening,” Saul says. “FYI – you can buy a paddle.”
Oy vey it is messy at Jesse’s house now, in Episode 4, Series 4 of Breaking Bad. Must not start taking meth as it makes one’s home all dirty and full of drug addicts chatting rubbish and horrible loud music and broken bottles. There is graffiti all over the walls. The effects of meth seem just horrible. Jesse has lost his lovely hair. Don’t understand why they all like it so much.
Have settled in to wait for my Seb at the flat. Am still recovering from a second Pyramid Experience trauma at spin this morning. But now all I have to do is rest until my darling boy arrives. May well attend spin at my gym near the flat tomorrow.
Ooohhhhh message from Seb: “Be there at 5.10pm. Sorry it’s taken so long.”
Have made some small improvements to my own environment:
1. Chucked out all the bags-full-of-bags in the hall cupboard so boots can live there.
2. The New Chairs are unpacked and arranged around the table.
3. New striped bath mats and towels are in my bathroom.
4. New clean sheets are on my bed.
5. The fridge is full of vegetables.
6. The flat is clean.
7. And tidy.
8. Heating is on for first time this year.
9. Thinking about what to cook for my Seb this evening. Probably tofu, broccoli, mushroom and courgette stir fry.
10. Have fed my birds, filled up their fatball feeder and changed their water.
11. Hair and self are clean.
12. Have brought a choice of two dresses to wear: the black wrap one with the snakeskin pattern and the Whistles navy sweater dress. Going to make an effort to look pretty for my Seb.
The attached photo is today’s cocktail: a Gin Cooler.
Here is my fluffy monster earlier today:
Happy Saturday everyone!
*2011. Breaking Bad series 4, episode 4. Directed by Colin Bucksey. Created by Vince Gilligan. Written by Moira Walley-Beckett. Starring Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn and Dean Norris.