What I’ve Learned During Ginuary:
1. Angostura bitters improve many drinks.
2. Port and gin is a winning combination.
3. Spinuary-Ginuary has helped a bit of weight to drop off. Spin every morning and a gin cocktail every evening seem to have achieved results.
4. Gin and Grand Marnier work well together.
5. Gin and Cointreau is another winning combination.
6. It’s soothing to research, make and photograph a new cocktail every evening.
7. You can make a margarita using gin instead of tequila and, of course, it tastes better.
8. Gin is so versatile. For a simple gin cocktail, pair it with:
- Bitter lemon
- Ginger ale
- Pink lemonade
- Orange juice
- Apple juice
- Grapefruit juice
9. When all’s said and done: nothing beats a gin and slimline tonic.
10. Except perhaps gin and champagne.
11. Although beware of those: you don’t realise how much alcohol you’re consuming.
12. Pictures of drinks with dinosaurs – or perhaps dinosaurs with drinks – score a lot of likes on Instagram. Now to turn this into something…
My WordPress now won’t connect to my photos at all 😢
Happy Monday afternoon everyone!
*2012. Breaking Bad Season Five Episode Five. Created by Vince Gilligan. Written by George Mastras. Starring Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn, Aaron Paul and Dean Norris.