1. It’s nearly supper time.
2. Supper is vegetarian sausages, chips, salad and avocado. Can hear the oven roaring.
3. Dad has unblocked my sink at the flat. He unscrewed the bend and removed it. He is a plumbing genius.
4. He even put up my tiger cub and One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest pictures.
5. Am improving on my new bike pedals: am managing to click shoes in and out of them without having an accident anyway.
6. Here are my baby irises at the flat:
7. Can’t wait to go to bed, it’s been an exhausting day.
8. Attached photo is my outfit at Spin this morning. It’s by Onzie.
9. The fluffy monster is snoozing in the house somewhere.
10. Irradiated skin is insanely itchy but hasn’t yet broken down.
11. It’s cocktail time. Will be enjoying a gin and slimline tonic very soon.
12. Am going to get dressed. It’s too cold to sit around the parental home in a towel.
13. Medal to me for achieving a bath though.
14. We are watching last night’s Grantchester after supper which we have recorded. Love it and James Norton.
Happy Thursday everyone!
*2013. By James Runcie. Book 2 in The Grantchester Mysteries series starring Canon Sidney Chambers.