1. The storm rages outside.
2. Got soaked on way to Spin this morning..
3…but made it there and pushed self quite hard, considering. Here is a photo:
5. No-one can say am not dedicated to my Spin.
6. Made The Omelette for Seb for lunch.
7. We’ve been watching Mad Men.
8. Now have escaped to have my sleep but am writing this instead.
9. Have been doing the Body Scan.
10. Need to have a bath.
11. And to put at least a base coat on nails. They’ve all broken and look awful.
12. Ah, here comes the sun.
13. Have purchased humous, tzatziki, vine leaves and am going to do a mezze thing for supper.
14. We are keeping on top of the mess, which is good: washing up and wiping surfaces and so on.
Dad has complained that you can’t see the puppy’s face in the previous photo so hope this one is better.
Happy Monday everyone!
*2015. By John Farrow. Book 2 in “The Storm Murders” trilogy. Stars Emil Cinque-Mars “the Hercule Poirot of Canada” in extreme weather conditions…