“The fluffy monster is under the piano,” Mum says. “He’s very miserable because I’m not letting him out in the rain.”
“Poor fluffy monster,” I say.
Here he is:
1. There will be artichokes for supper:
3. Have a new puppy friend. She’s a seventeen week old German Shepherd, so she’s already quite a big person:
6. At least the fluffy monster is inside – rather than outside, drowning.
7. It will stop raining eventually.
8. Hope that will not always feel this terrible. Am still exhausted from the radiotherapy and after between eighteen months to two years will start to feel better.
9. Spring can’t be over. There will be more good weather.
10. Achieved a bath and washed hair yesterday.
11. Am not going to die from a broken heart, although at the moment it feels as if I will.
12. A cup of coffee has just arrived. It’s good to be with the parentals.
The attached photo is today’s Spin outfit.
Happy Friday everyone!
*2016. By Adrian McKinty. Detective Sean Duffy Book 5.