Good things about being on holiday:
1. Exciting fauna: the hummingbird we saw the other day; jackals; porcupines; wild boar; geckos.
2. Exotic flora: such as this poinsettia tree –
3. Being with my family – particularly with my brother of course.
4. The sea view. Am looking at it now. Must remember it when am home.
5. The hot weather. Can wear my summer dresses and shorts. See attached photo.
6. The archaeology. Went to the Crusader citadel in Acre yesterday which was fascinating. Later in the week we hope to do an archaeology and wine-tasting tour.
7. Is good to see Mum relaxing and enjoying the sunshine.
8. The food is excellent.
9. Am far away from all the doctors and hospitals for another week.
10. Yesterday we went on a little boat and that was fun. The sea is a wonderful turquoise.
11. The panther is enjoying the weather and chasing the many local dogs.
12. Saw two Shiba Inu yesterday.
13. Brother has an orange-squeezing machine so we have been making orange juice.
14. Have been doing a lot of walking.
Happy Monday everyone!
*1996. By David Hillier. Detective novel set during the Third Crusade in 1191.