Trying to focus on the Men’s Doubles Final but am thinking about Seb and crying a bit. Still miss him so much all the time. It isn’t getting any easier: cry about him for about two hours every day.
Flaviu the escaped lynx continues to evade capture on Dartmoor. Am worried about him. He must be tired, lonely and hungry by now. Please please please let him be found and returned to his enclosure without incident or injury or worse.
On the plus side:
1. Push self hard at Spin today – see attached photo.
2. It is nearly suppertime.
3. Have achieved a bath already.
4. Soon the fluffy monster will come in for supper and cuddles.
5. Venus and Serena will be playing in the Ladies’ Doubles Final at six o’clock this evening so am looking forward to that.
6. Made The Omelette for lunch.
The parentals are sitting together in the garden. The panther lies on the sofa next to me, resting his head on my legs. It is hot in the parental living room with the panther draped all over me.
Oh look: here is the fluffy monster. He has collapsed on the floor with a heavy thud. Hello fluffy!
Am going to cuddle him all over and have a little cry into his soft orange fur. First must clean his eyes though with some cotton wool and warm water: his eyes are a bit watery at the moment.
Happy Saturday everyone!
*1974. By Brown Meggs. “A tennis based novel of murder and suspense.”