Am sitting on the bus with the panther. We’ve achieved a day of Inportant Work at The Office, so must celebrate that. Soon will be home and can make my artichoke and The Omelette. Must find something to watch on my television now that Wimbledon and Euro 2016 are over, which is sad, and the Olympics haven’t started yet.
1. Muscle pain in thighs: due to putting leg press weights up to 150kg yesterday. So that’s good, although it makes sitting on bus uncomfortable.
2. Headache: due to another Bad Night of sleeping probably.
On the plus side:
1. Saw two goldfinches on my nyger seed feeder this morning.
2. And three parakeets flying across the road yesterday afternoon.
3. It isn’t raining.
4. Andy has still won Wimbledon.
5. Will see my fluffy monster in a few days. Hate being separated from him.
6. Can have an early night tonight. Stayed up late last night watching the final of the football but it is finished now so no-one can stop me going to bed straight after supper if I want.
7. The attached hydrangeas live in the park near The Office.
8. Was On Time for work today somehow so must be pleased with self about that: it’s a Great Achievement.
9. Mood will have to lift soon: it’s been low for three months now, so within the month it ought to come up – just in time for my next lot of surgery.
10. There’s Davis Cup tennis this weekend I think against Serbia…
Happy Monday everyone!
*2015. By A.C. Ahn. Detective novel.