1. My trainer is pleased to have me back: we did Legs today and now they are starting to ache. A horrible new exercise happened involving lying-on-one-side on the leg press and doing a sort-of one-legged-lunge. Did four sets of everything, so that’s good.
2. Made it to the last session of my history course so am pleased with self.
3. Now am back at the parentals, sitting in Mum’s study with the panther. Have already spotted the fluffy monster but he hid in the herb garden to get away from me, which is quite rude. He’s meant to be my cat but can’t even be bothered to say hello. Must not take this to heart.
Here is a photo of him taken by Mum yesterday anyway:
4. Washed hair and self at gym so am clean.
5. It is vegetable curry for supper: yay!
6. Spin tomorrow and am looking forward to it.
7. A wood pigeon coos outside and have seen one of the collared doves too.
8. Saw two cocker spaniels near my flat this morning: a black one and a golden one.
9. The attached photo is today’s gym outfit.
10. Am looking forward to bedtime after a Bad Night of sleeping last night involving waking up at 4.30am and being unable to return to sleep.
Happy Thursday everyone!
*2010. By Hunter Cole. Detective novel set in 1935 in Mississippi.