Am watching a repeat of last night’s swimming with Mr Fluffypants and taking photos of us on the sofa:
1. Getting up and out of the house by 7.45am.
2. A forty minute walk with the pooch and will do another one after lunch.
3. Lots of cuddles with him.
4. He has rested on the sofa:
7. The panther lies on the floor in front of the television. He seems to enjoy watching the swimmers race each other: it must be their movement. He is a cat after all…
8. Love the swimming. It’s one of my best things. Oh look here is Michael Phelps winning the 200m individual medley. “He just destroyed the field,” the commentator says. “That’s his 26th Olympic medal, his 22nd gold medal.” Amazing!
The anxiety wren flutters around my stomach but she’s a background presence, due to the Clonazepam. She’s not troubling me too much.
Had better start thinking about Lunch.
The attached photo is my favourite one with the pooch today.
Happy Thursday everyone!
*2016. By Louise Candlish. Thriller.