1. Push self hard at 2 Hour Bank Holiday Spinathon. Show you my graph:
2. Have packed a little suitcase for hospital containing:
- Various medications.
- Several pairs of socks.
- A few pairs of pants.
- Books 2 and 3 of The Balkan Trilogy By Olivia Manning.
- Shampoo, facial wash, toothbrush, toothpaste.
- Dressing gown.
Will pack phone and phone charger at the last minute.
3. Have removed Minx foil wraps from toes and removed nail polish from fingers. Just sitting with Mum and the panther in the garden for the last time. Mum is working on The Times Bank Holiday Jumbo Crossword. The panther is stretched out on the swinging bench, his paws and tail dangling over the edges of the wood.
4. It’s 6.02pm. We are catching the last rays of the sun. Tomorrow at six thirty in the morning we set off for hospital and my Operation.
Happy Monday everyone!
*1948. By Agatha Christie. Hercule Poirot detective novel.