It’s all very well it being sunny now, I think, looking out of the window at the blue sky. Have just dragged myself into the village and back (40 minutes) and got caught in a shower. Ah well.
The fluffy monster has come in for the evening and is resting on a chair. Just look at his fluffiness:
1. Walk to gym (15 minutes).
2. Bump into my trainer at the gym who helps me load 150kg onto the leg press. Do 4 sets. Also do 4 sets of everything else. See attached gym outfit photo.
3. Catch train to parentals.
4. Watch The Devil’s Foot with Dad.
5. Do Body Scan with the fluffy monster but can’t sleep.
6. Walk into village and back (40 minutes) even though don’t feel like it.
7. Wash self.
8. Cuddle and photograph the world’s best fluffy monster.
Now am snuggled up with the panther under my furry blanket on the sofa. We are waiting for supper. The weather has turned cold but we’re not allowed the heating on as, according to Dad, it’s still summer.
Happy Monday everyone!
*1910. By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Sherlock Holmes story published in the collection His Last Bow.