The female okapi is right up by the fence, eating. Am able to snap a couple of photos of her. Can see her black tongue. Look how beautiful she is:
Am at the Zoo with Mum and a friend and her mum and baby. The panther stares at the okapi – no doubt thinking what a good lunch she’d make for him.
We see the giraffes:
And the lions in their new enclosure:
And spend some time watching the penguins:
Now am back at the parentals, writing this sitting up in bed. The panther lies next to me, head resting on his front paws, eyes closed.
Other achievements of the day include:
1. Push self hard at Spin – see attached outfit photo.
2. Wash self and Spin clothes and hang them outside to dry.
3. Spend most of the day walking around the Zoo.
4. Cuddle the fluffy monster.
5. Body scan meditation but can’t sleep.
Am exhausted after the day’s exertions. Am going to read my book and wait for supper.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
*1904. By Ernest Glanville. Lost race adventure novel: “Cave-dwelling demon women encountered in Africa.”