The female okapi is right up by the fence, eating. Am able to snap a couple of photos of her. Can see her black tongue. Look how beautiful she is:
We see the giraffes:
Other achievements of the day include:
1. Push self hard at Spin – see attached outfit photo.
2. Wash self and Spin clothes and hang them outside to dry.
3. Spend most of the day walking around the Zoo.
4. Cuddle the fluffy monster.
5. Body scan meditation but can’t sleep.
Am exhausted after the day’s exertions. Am going to read my book and wait for supper.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
*1904. By Ernest Glanville. Lost race adventure novel: “Cave-dwelling demon women encountered in Africa.”