Really can’t be bothered to walk up to the cows, I think as I take the first few steps down the road. Am wearing my pyjama bottoms, secret support pink vest top and a pink adidas zip-up sweater. It’s been a gorgeous sunny day but now at 4.10pm the sky is grey. Hauling myself down the road, zipping my sweater up, I trudge beside the panther.
Suddenly there’s a flash of orange: it’s a fox crossing the road in front of me. Scampering across the road, he disappears into a nearby garden. When I reach the garden I look for him but he’s vanished. Still: that was worth leaving the house to see, I think. Looking up, I see a flock of Canada geese fly overhead – long necks stretched out.
The cows are in the second field when I get there. Here they are:
1. Work hard at Spin, averaging 80% effort. Show you:
2. Wash self and Spin clothes and hang them out in the garden to dry.
3. Double walk around the block: 30 minutes.
4. Accompany Mum to the garden centre and then back to the farm to buy vegetables.
5. “Show them the pond”, Mum says. Here it is:
6. Body Scan meditation but don’t sleep.
7. Walk up to the cows and back – 40 minutes.
8. Brush the fluffy monster, removing the grass seeds from his mane.
9. Paint nails last night. Show you: