Only manage 45 minutes in synagogue before have had enough. Photo of New-Dress-For-New-Year is attached. Dress is by Joseph Ribkoff from Myla Clare in the village:
Walking home, I pick up my venlafaxine from the chemist: the new, higher dose. Let’s hope this does the trick. The panther walks beside me, sticking close to me.
It’s a bright sunny day, as it often is on Rosh Hashanah – our Jewish New Year. Am wearing fit-flops with my dress. Often the weather has turned by Yom Kippur ten days later, but let’s hope for a mild October.
On the plus side:
1. We have an invitation to lunch from one of my new Spin chums. It’s so kind of her. Am looking forward to it and so are the parentals.
2. Timehop threw up this photo from three years ago today. It’s one of the fluffy monster’s litter mates:
4. The fluffy monster came in to wake me up this morning and we had a cuddle. He’s so lovely and soft and orange.
5. Have walked to and from synagogue: 80 minutes or so.
6. Will walk to and from my chum’s house at lunchtime – she lives in the village too.
Happy Monday and Happy New Year everyone!
*2006. By Leslie Meier. Number 12 in the Lucy Stone mystery series, set in Manhattan.