Am huddled under my furry blanket with the panther on the sofa. It’s cold and, at 6.23pm, almost dark. Autumn is upon us. Dad sits in his chair, perusing the Michelin guide. Next door, in the play room, the fluffy monster is enthroned. Look at His Royal Fluffiness:
1. Decide that it’s better for my soul to go to Spin, rather than to synagogue, and push self hard. Average 81% effort, show you:
3. Double walk around the block: 30 minutes.
4. Watch Shoscombe Old Place.
5. Body Scan meditation and sleep.
6. Double walk around the block again with Mum: 30 minutes.
7. Catch the fluffy monster and give him supper and then more supper.
Now waiting for own supper and then can watch Victoria recorded a couple of days ago.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
*1921. By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Sherlock Holmes story, first published in the Strand magazine in 1921 and then in The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes in 1927.