Am sitting up in bed at the flat. The panther lies next to me, resting his head in my lap. Am suffering severely with my cold: the congestion is making me feel sick and also have a headache.
Achievements of the day:
1. Push self hard at Spin despite the severity of my cold. Look:
2. Wash self and Spin clothes and hang them out in the garden to dry.
3. Tidy the drawer of gym clothes with Mum and throw out some old tops.
4. Watch The Boscombe Valley Mystery with the parentals.
5. Body Scan meditation and sleep.
Now Suzie is here and we need to make some supper: probably The Omelette. At the moment we are both fiddling with our phones rather than talking to each other…
Happy Wednesday everyone!
*1891. By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Sherlock Holmes story.