Am sitting on the sofa with Mum and the panther. The panther is resting his head on my thighs. Mum is reading The Times. It’s 5.25pm and the sky is grey. My cold seems a bit better.
Achievements of the day:
1. Push self very hard at Spin: averaging 87% effort with a lot of periods in the 90s. Look:
2. Wash self and Spin clothes and hang them outside to dry.
3. Watch an episode of Yes, Prime Minister with Mum.
4. Cuddle the fluffy monster.
5. Body Scan meditation and try to sleep.
6. Walk into the village and back with Mum: 40 minutes.
Now we are going to watch Midsomer Murders, once the fluffy monster has come in for his supper. Mum is out searching for him now.
Happy Saturday everyone!
*1987. By Caroline Graham. Book 1 in the Chief Inspector Barnaby series, dramatised as Midsomer Murders (1997).