Am huddled under my furry blanket on the parental sofa. On my left is a glass of Diet Coke with a slice of lime. The panther rests his head on my hip, eyes closed. Mum sits on the other side of the sofa, doing The Times crossword. The fluffy monster thuds down the stairs and disappears into the playroom.
Have just been for the double walk round the block, wearing my new fit flop boots and new Pure Collection infinity scarf. Show you:
Achievements of the day:
1. Walk to and from the gym: 30 minutes.
2. Personal training: 60 minutes. Achieve four sets of 20kg chest press, four sets of 150kg leg press and various other exercises.
3. Clear out all my drawers at the flat with Mum: bag up lots of old clothes for charity.
4. Walk to and from restaurant: 30 minutes.
5. Enjoy rare treat of lunch at Turkish restaurant with Mum.
6. Body Scan meditation and sleep.
7. Double walk round the block: 30 minutes. Dad joins me for first circuit.
8. Quick cuddle with the fluffy monster.
The attached photo is today’s gym outfit.
Happy Friday everyone!
*2009. By Gail Griffin. True crime book about a campus murder-suicide.