Just back from my second walk – into the village and back. Am exhausted and legs ache, due to excessive amount of exercise and extra pushing at high resistance at Spin this morning. Now, settled under my furry blanket with a glass of Diet Coke, can relax at last. The panther lies on the floor in front of my sofa, head resting on his front paws.
Achievements of the day:
1. Push self extra hard at Spin. Look:
2. Wash self and Spin shorts and hang them in the garden to dry.
3. Double walk around the block: 30 minutes.
4. Cuddle and photograph the fluffy monster. Here he is:
6. Walk into the village and back: 40 minutes.
Now am eating some stewed apple that Mum has just made. Yum. Hope to watch a Midsomer Murders in a minute.
Happy Sunday everyone!
*1992. By Caroline Graham. Book 3 in the Chief Inspector Barnaby series, televised as Midsomer Murders.