It’s 5.30pm and the sun is setting. Am just back from visiting the cows. Here they are:
Much as I enjoy spending my days Spinning, walking and sleeping, realise that have been neglecting my Important Work. So, speak to my boss and arrange to return to The Office on 7th November. That gives me another three weeks to recover from the operation and so on. And it gives me something to work towards so am pleased.
Achievements of the day:
1. Push self extremely hard at Spin, racing the person next to me. Show you:
2. Bike ride with Dad into the village and back: 20 minutes.
3. Wash self and Spin clothes and hang them up outside to dry.
4. Double walk around the block: 30 minutes.
5. Give the fluffy monster his lunch.
6. Body Scan meditation and sleep.
7. Walk to the cows and back: 40 minutes.
Now am sitting on the sofa with Mum and the panther writing this. The panther is cleaning his flank, rasping his fur with his rough tongue.
Happy Monday everyone!
*2005. By Karen E. Olsen. Book 1 in the Annie Seymour mystery series, set in New Haven.