It’s 4.09pm. Am sitting up in bed after my sleep. It’s warm in my bed because the furry blanket is on top of my duvet. The panther stretches out next to me, resting his head on my shoulder, tickling my cheek with his whiskers. His breath smells of rotting meat.
It’s been a sunny day and the sun’s still shining and the sky is blue.
Achievements of the day:
1. Push self hard at Spin. Average effort 84% and patches in the 90s. Look:
2. Coffee with my Spin chum afterwards.
3. Short cycle ride with Dad: 20 minutes.
4. Bath and wash Spin clothes and hang them on the edge of the bath to dry.
5. Give the fluffy monster his lunch.
6. Double walk round the block: 30 minutes.
7. Body Scan meditation and sleep.
8. Clean out jewellery drawer with Mum.
Have a Midsomer Murders recorded so can watch that.
Happy Wednesday everyone!
*2002. By Greg Moody. A cycling murder mystery novel.