“Why is there no blog?” Mum says when she calls at 9.20pm.
“Have been setting up new phone,” I say. “It seems to be taking ages.”
“Dr Stein called and said that your new psychologist called and said that she was worried about you,” Mum says. “What happened? You seemed fine when I saw you this morning and…”
“I was upset because my phone committed suicide,” I say. “And I know you worry if you don’t hear from me every day and she was asking me about Seb and that made me cry and…”
“Dr Stein says he can see you on Saturday,” Mum says.
“Had better book Spin for Saturday and Sunday then,” I say.
“What have you been doing all day?” Mum says.
“Had to go to the supermarket,” I say. “And set up my new phone. It’s taking ages and…”
“There’s someone very fluffy here who wants to see you,” Mum says.
“I’ll see him on Friday,” I say. “That seems ages away. Miss him.”
Anyway, there have been some achievements of the day:
1. Go shopping with Mum and acquire a handbag holder, glove and scarf organiser and belt rack. So have been putting things on/ in these new devices. This has made a bit of a mess in bedroom which must tidy up before bed.
2. Cook something from my Deliciously Ella Every Day book: kale and cannellini bean stew.
3. Do two loads of washing, including all the towels and bath mats and my big dressing gown.
4. Unload dishwasher.
5. Try on some clothes that ordered online. Two items horrible so have wrapped them up to return. Must take them to Post Office on Friday after Personal Training. The third item is gorgeous and is in attached photo. The make is Nobody’s Child.
6. Walk to and from new psychologist: 40 minutes or so each way.
7. Catch some Pokemon and hatch some eggs. One of them contains a tiger! Look:
9. Start watching the Andy vs Kei Nishikori match but decide to write blog in bed as am exhausted.
10. Look at these leaves near the flat:
Must go to bed now as have to be up at 7am or something ridiculous.
Happy Wednesday everyone!
*Song by Leonard Cohen. From the album Various Positions.