Am collapsed on top of my furry blanket on my bed. Go for a walk into the village after lunch and end up walking around the village for ages and then have a coffee at the bookshop. The coffee there is better than at the other coffee shops in the village and have a favourite chair there now where can plug my phone charger into the socket and listen to Leonard Cohen and read.
Achievements of the day:
1. Push self hard at Spin. Here is graph:
Spin outfit is in the attached photo.
2. My chum drives me home and we have a chat.
3. Photograph the world’s most beautiful fluffy monster:
3. Follow various Keeshonds and Ragdolls on Instagram. Am determined to become more successful on Instagram somehow.
4. Wash self and Spin clothes.
5. Walk into the village and pick up my prescription and Mum’s; buy a mascara for Mum; change Mum’s hair appointment and catch some Pokemon.
6. Bump into a friend in the village and have a chat with her.
7. Drink coffee and read Shockaholic in the bookshop.
8. Tidy bedroom again.
Hopefully there will be some supper soon.
Happy Wednesday everyone!
*1974. By Leonard Cohen. Song from the studio album New Skin For The Old Ceremony. It’s based on the Unetanneh Tokef prayer sung on the High Holy Days.