Am collapsed on top of my furry blanket on my bed. Go for a walk into the village after lunch and end up walking around the village for ages and then have a coffee at the bookshop. The coffee there is better than at the other coffee shops in the village and have a favourite chair there now where can plug my phone charger into the socket and listen to Leonard Cohen and read.
Achievements of the day:
1. Push self hard at Spin. Here is graph:
2. My chum drives me home and we have a chat.
3. Photograph the world’s most beautiful fluffy monster:
4. Wash self and Spin clothes.
5. Walk into the village and pick up my prescription and Mum’s; buy a mascara for Mum; change Mum’s hair appointment and catch some Pokemon.
6. Bump into a friend in the village and have a chat with her.
7. Drink coffee and read Shockaholic in the bookshop.
8. Tidy bedroom again.
Hopefully there will be some supper soon.
Happy Wednesday everyone!
*1974. By Leonard Cohen. Song from the studio album New Skin For The Old Ceremony. It’s based on the Unetanneh Tokef prayer sung on the High Holy Days.