So I suppose it’s time to write a present list. Let’s see:
1. One of those natural light lamps to help with SAD.
2. Better external battery for phone. This pink one needs so much charging that it’s almost useless.
3. Fluffy Pokémon toys:
Don’t put “fluffy Pokémon” into Google though because it brings up disgusting results. There is something wrong with some people. The correct search term is “Pokemon soft toys” or “soft Pokémon toys”.
4. Grey over-the-knee boots. These ones perhaps:
5. Tights with back seams. They used to sell them in John Lewis am sure but couldn’t find any the last couple of times. Gipsy heart back seam ones or Jonathan Aston Vintage Legs are good. They are on : http://www.amazon.co.uk
6. Sweaty Betty gift card. There is nothing wrong with a gift card as a present, don’t think. As long as it is for a shop that one likes: http://www.sweatybetty.com
7. Spin leggings from: http://www.fitboutique.co.uk
That is enough to be getting on with. Attached photo is today’s gym outfit.
Look who have captured today!
Happy Friday everyone!
*1971. Song by Leonard Cohen from the 1971 album Songs of Love and Hate.