Waiting at the bus stop. My fingers are cold as I write this whilst wearing my fingerless Owl gloves from the John Lewis Children’s department. Need to paint nails.
Achievements Of The Day:
- Sleep through till 6.30am.
- Make and eat breakfast.
- Listen to Pixie Geldof’s album I’m Yours. It’s beautiful.
- Listen to Leonard Cohen.
- Make it to The Office early!
- Do Important Work all day.
- Hatch an egg.
- Walk around catching Pokémon at lunchtime. There are many of them about near The Office.
- Make it to Level 22 on Pokémon Go.
- Get paid for work and put cheque into the bank.
- Walk to bus stop in the freezing darkness.
- Now am on bus which rumbles along the road slowly.
- Will be home by six o’clock more or less.
Tonight am going to:
- Make and consume The Omelette.
- Have early night.
- Read The Princess Diarist.
- Paint nails.
Tomorrow need to:
- Attend gym and lift weights.
- Return to parentals as it’s the Book Group at the bookshop.
- Must flick through The Millstone again so have something intelligent to say about it.
- Maybe will meet some fascinating people.
Am so pleased with self for achieving a day of Important Work but am not attending The Office tomorrow as one day is enough for this week.
Can’t wait to see my fluffy monster tomorrow. Hate being separated from him.
Happy Monday everyone!
*1967. Song by Leonard Cohen from the 1967 album Songs Of Leonard Cohen.