Taken At The Flood*
Sleep better last night, thank the lord. Wake at 6.45am this morning and think have slept all night more or less from 9pm or so.
Achievements of the day:
1. Push self hard at Spin. See attached outfit photo. Here is graph:
2. Start rereading The Millstone by Margaret Drabble at the new bookshop. It’s the set text for the book group. Mustn’t forget Important Thoughts on it as book group not till next Tuesday.
3. Am saving my criticism, ideas and theories for you until after the book group. Apply lots of post-its to important sections. Show you:
4. Here I am in the Bookshop:
4. A human chum arrives so we have coffee and afterwards she visits the fluffy monster. He doesn’t get up to say hello. It’s been a bad day for him: he’s been in since 1.30pm due to rain of biblical proportions.
5. Catch some Pokémon in the village. Get soaked and coat smells of wet dog.
6. Am so tired again.
7. Was at Bookshop all day, working. Am glad concentration has returned enough to read a whole novel and am reluctant to put my mood stabiliser up. We shall see. Will speak to Dr Stein tomorrow. These are powerful drugs and am exhausted. Don’t want mood to crash.
Mum is going to stay in tonight and look after me.
Happy Monday everyone!
*1948. By Agatha Christie. Hercule Poirot detective novel.