- Sleep all the way through the night till seven o’clock this morning. Which is good.
- Push self hard at Spin, see graph:
- Attached photo is Spin outfit, with my instructor.
- See Dr Stein who is pleased with me.
- Mood is manageable.
- Am tired but have Spin Christmas Party tonight.
- Need to walk home and wash self and put on dress and heels.
- Hope will enjoy self without drinking. This is first Christmas party season without alcohol.
- Can’t imagine what will do with self at a party. Exhausted.
- This time last year was preparing to go into hospital for operation.
- Wish had some morphine.
- This flat white is OK.
- Prefer tea at the moment: see pot of tea from bookshop this morning in the photo at the top of this post.
- Miss my Seb. This time last year was preparing to spend New Year’s Eve with him.
- On the plus side: am thinner this December than was a year ago.
- And this blog is almost a year old now.
- At least people read it.
- Unlike all those millions of words of fiction that have written and that no-one reads.
- Still: have Readers who read my writing Every Day.
- That is not to be sneezed at.
- Thank you everyone!
- Have done a lot of walking today.
- And caught some Pokémon.
- Almost rescue the fluffy monster from a wall but he won’t come down.
- Let’s hope that Mum has caught him in by now.
Happy Saturday everyone!
*2016. Song by Leonard Cohen. From the 2016 album You Want It Darker.