Watching If…. with Mr Fluffypants. Have never seen it before although it’s been on my “To Watch” list for years. It’s already quite scary and we’ve only just started it. Malcolm McDowell is wonderful…
Mr Fluffypants is tired after our walk:
- Sleep till 6.30am.
- Make it here for 8.30am.
- After putting on the dishwasher and washing machine and throwing out rubbish and recycling.
- Put some of fluffy animals up on shelves vacated by rubbish-that-has-been-thrown-out.
- Walk Mr Fluffypants with Hannah.
- Trek to his vet to purchase more treats for him. He jumps up to catch one. Here he is at the vet:
- A chum meets us there.
- We go to a pub for lunch.
- Walk back to the home of Mr Fluffypants.
- Am a mere thirty minutes into If…. but there’s such an atmosphere of menace already.
- Tired after all that walking but as soon as phone is charged we’re going back on the streets whilst it’s still light.
Happy Thursday everyone!
*1968. Film directed by Lindsay Anderson. Written by David Sherwin and John Howlett. Starring Malcolm McDowell, David Wood, Richard Warwick and Christine Noonan. Tag line: Which side will you be on?