Drugs that am on at the moment:
- Venlafaxine: 150mg per day -antidepressant.
- Lurasidone: 74mg per day – mood stabiliser.
- Letrazole: aromatase inhibitor – to stop the cancer spreading.
- Zolodex – to put me into the menopause so can take the letrazole.
- Biophosphonates – to seal bones against the cancer.
- Fexofenadine – antihistamine for my allergies to house dust, house dust mites and candida.
- Phenergen – drowsy antihistamine to aid sleeping.
- Clonazepam – for anxiety.
- Sodium docusate – for constipation. Not taking this at the moment due to upset tummy from biophosphonates.
- Vitamin C – to fight colds as have very few lymphocytes.
Still attempting to recover from radiotherapy which takes 2 years and it finished less than a year ago. So it’s no wonder that don’t feel well.
- Writing. So thank you for reading.
- New boy ❤.
- My Office.
- My fluffy monster.
- Pokemon Go.
- Bright gym leggings.
- My family.
- Leaving the house sometimes.
- Yes, Minister.
- Making lists.
- Walking, preferably with dogs.
See my fluffy Newfoundland today:
As you can see I just Keep Buggering On…
Happy Tuesday everyone!
*1984. Song by Leonard Cohen. From the album Various Positions.