MadFatRunner is having a nap. So is the pooch:
Achievements of the Day:
- Wake up.
- Have breakfast.
- Walk the pooch.
- Put out the rubbish.
- Chat to MadFatRunner.
- Finish watching I Am Bolt.
- Start watching Mo Farah: No Easy Mile.
- There ought to be a video about a Rabbi called No Easy Moyel.
- This is funny even though no-one has laughed yet.
- Except ME.
- Am funny.
- Drinking Green Tea.
- Put bleach down the loo.
- Put out the rubbish and recycling.
- Think about riding again.
- Do riding yesterday.
- Can still ride.
- Stay on when pony does surprise jump.
- Put rug on pony without much help.
- Photograph this beautiful mare:
- Hope to ride her next time.
- This year will get own house, dog and pony.
- Please G-d?
- Mazeltov to Sir Mo Farah, Sir Andy Murray and Sir Ray Davies.
- Listen to The Kinks.
Right. See you later.
Happy New Year everyone!
*1965. The Kinks. Single by Ray Davies from the album Kinda Kinks.