“We want very different things from this relationship and carrying on seeing each other wouldn’t be fair on either of us. I hope you understand,” the message comes through at 6.14pm today. It’s from New Boy.
“Well at least you can stop worrying about it now,” Mum says when I tell her.
Have been crying about it all day as just knew something wasn’t right last night at the gig when he didn’t seem that bothered that I was there. Then when I got home I texted him straight away:
“What a fantastic performance,” and he didn’t reply all day.
So, another one bites the dust, just in time for the horrors of Valentine’s Day and what-would-be-my-2-year-anniversary-with-Seb on February 20th.
On the plus side:
- Push self hard at training today. Can lift 35kg on the triceps machine now and have put the cable row up to 25kg and even though keep bursting into tears still do four sets of everything and trainer is pleased with me:
- Some pink trousers are coming in the post. These ones:
- Am excited about them.
- Watch Denial today which is OK. Get some knitting in during the adverts and trailers and seat is comfortable. Really the film is too long and should have focused on the trial and cut all the preamble.
- Am back at the parentals now with my fluffy monster.
- Going to cuddle him all over.
- Spin tomorrow yay!
- The attached photo is today’s gym outfit.
- Tummy seems to be settling down a bit.
- Here is Mr February in my Akita calendar:
Happy Thursday everyone!
*2016. Film directed by Mick Jackson. Screenplay by David Hare, based on the book by Deborah Lipstadt. Stars Rachel Weisz, Tom Wilkinson, Timothy Spall and Andrew Scott. Writer and historian Deborah Lipstadt must battle to prove that the holocaust happened when David Irving, a renowned denier, sues her for libel.