Am becoming middle-aged. Know this because:
- Have started using a Night Cream.
- And an eyebrow-regrowth gel.
- And watching Born To Kill?
- Start getting excited about Going To Bed from about 5pm onwards.
- Am in bed now.
- Am staying here till morning, although will spend an hour with Suzy collapsed in the nest later…
- …Watching Lion Country.
- Spend all my free time knitting.
- Have an eyebrow pencil.
- Most of my shoes and boots are from Clarks.
- Just like to curl up on the sofa with a nice cup of tea and a gentle Murder mystery.
- Don’t go out in the dark.
- My Instagram is 90% cats and dogs who I follow.
- Mainly Leonbergers, Keeshonds, Newfoundlands, Flat Coated Retrievers, Ragdolls and Maine Coons.
- It’s 5pm now and can’t wait for Bedtime.
- Proper Bedtime that is, not just writing-in-bed-in-the-afternoon.
- Just put oil in my hair and don’t style it at all.
- Wear Athleisure wear all the time.
- Buy things from Pure Collection cashmere.
- And Marks and Spencer.
- Am nostalgic about the nineties, my teenage years, to an excessive degree. Listen to Absolute Nineties all the time.
- Apart from breaks for Leonard Cohen of course.
- Watch the Yesterday channel all the time.
- Love steam trains.
- And Spitfires.
- Can’t think of anything worse than going to a nightclub,
- Or even a cocktail bar.
- Can’t stand the music in shops.
- Or restaurants.
Do you feel middle-aged? What are your signs?
The attached photos are from training this morning where put triceps weight up to 35kg yay!