- Wake up.
- Take morning meds.
- Catch the fluffy monster.
- Mum takes the fluffy monster to the vet: the allergy has come back and he has some bare patches where he’s been scratching himself.
- The fluffy monster is a good boy at the vet. Look how gorgeous he is.
- He accepts his antibiotic injection without biting the vet.
- Hopefully he will feel better soon: it’s the Davis Cup at the weekend and want him to be well enough to enjoy it.
- Walk Dolly: see photos above.
- Return to parentals for lunch.
- Cuddle the fluffy monster.
- Do Body Scan meditation.
- Have afternoon sleep.
- Talk to psychologist for 50 minutes.
- Think about Packing.
- Have Gandalf at 8.45am tomorrow morning.
- Then Work at the Book Shop.
- Suzy and her Mum are coming to meet me for lunch.
- Mum is coming too.
- Am writing this in bed.
- Will have a bath eventually.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
*1972. By James Herriot. His second volume of memoirs of life as a vet. More tales of Siegfried and Tristan and his first encounters with Helen…