It’s another beautiful day. Am back at the flat, lying on my bed, listening to The Kinks, looking out of the window. Lily and Suzy are coming round for a bit at 6.30pm. It’s 5.18pm now.
In the spare room, suitcase and the-beginnings-of-Packing are on the bed. Need to decide on Colour Scheme for holiday. So far it is: orange, gold, bronze, purple, yellow, turquoise, navy, pink and silver. Oh, and green. That is too many colours already. Need to choose colours that match the clothes and swimwear and then can pack the correct fit-flops. Have new orange cork-bottomed platforms for if we go somewhere dressy.
Will take a couple of long dresses for Seder, synagogue and so on. And some beach dresses.
Must not forget:
- Sunglasses: two pairs.
- Sun cream.
- Ten different types of pills.
- Phone chargers.
- Night cream.
- Eyebrow gel.
- Contact lenses and all their paraphernalia.
- Handbags: yellow and green fabric one for day and new one for Going Out.
- Gym pouch.
- Gym clothes: tiny shorts.
- Light dressing gown.
- A couple of pairs of Fit Boutique leggings.
- Fluorescent sportswear.
- Brother has a car, Jane Honda, so maybe he will take me to gym.
- Will not be training on the beach with him: it will be too hot. Probably.
- Spare Knitting needles and spare wool which Mum has rolled into proper balls.
- Must find out if they have Robinsons No Added Sugar lemon squash there.
- External phone battery and its charger.
- Plug adapting devices.
- A couple of pairs of Smart Trousers.
- The Holiday Book Pile is taking up most of the fluffy monster’s bedroom at the moment.
- Must read Blood Meridian when arrive as have promised New Chap that will read it.
- Brother has it, in Abroad.
Anyway, the attached photo is today’s Spin outfit. Here is graph: