So I just wrote a great long post and somehow WordPress lost it. Anyway: am going to try again.
Achievements Of The Day:
- Push self hard at gym. See attached photo – if it has attached and also this one:
- Get taxi home from gym on own. So proud of self about this.
- Take some photos in the wadi:
- You can see my Severe Leg Injury from the other day at the Art Museum. At least it’s healing up anyway.
- My cousin comes for lunch and we go to a restaurant.
- Have a small sleep.
- Write earlier version of this blog which gets lost in the ether.
- Book Spin classes for Friday and Sunday as it’s the Eight Hour Spinathon on Saturday.
- Must return to gym tomorrow to train as Thursday will be airports, flying and so on all day.
- Will be so sad to leave here and brother.
- But soon will see the fluffy monster and cuddle him all over.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
*1963. By Jean Plaidy. Historical novel about Princess Margaret Tudor.