Achievements Of The Day:
- Wake up at nine o’clock just before the alarm. Can’t get to sleep for ages last night so need the rare lie-in.
- Walk to Dolly’s – 75 minutes or so – wearing coat, leggings, boots and gloves. It’s freezing!
- She is So Happy to see me after my two weeks away from her.
- It’s cold but sunny for our walk. Show you:
- We see this Mini:
- And this horse chestnut tree with pink flowers:
- Have just booked to do the Schwinn Cycling Bronze Certificate so can be a Spin Instructor! It’s 2nd – 3rd July. Excited!
- Listening to Various Positions and thinking about what to make for supper.
- Probably The Omelette.
- Chat to the decorators who are painting the outside of the building. Say “I hope you don’t mind Leonard Cohen.”
- “I prefer Bob Dylan and Bruce Springsteen,” the older one says. He is holding the ladder.
- “What about The Kinks?” I say.
- “Oh, I like them,” he says.
- This is excellent as my CDs of The Kinks are on their way from my Uncle in Abroad. So soon can play them to the decorators.
- Am So So Excited about my Schwinn Cycling Course.
- Seeing psychologist tomorrow. Can see her locally again, now that don’t have to work at the Book Shop on Wednesdays.
- Have chats with MadFatRunner and Hannah, which is nice.
- The wisteria photo is a house on the way to Dolly’s home.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
*1908. By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Sherlock Holmes detective story that appears in the collection His Last Bow. Was originally published in the Strand magazine as “A Reminiscence Of Mr Sherlock Holmes.”