Achievements Of The Day:
- Wake up well before alarm at 6.45am.
- Have a brief chat with Mum so she knows have survived the night.
- Walk to Dolly: 75 minutes.
- See my blackbird hopping around on the grass near the flat whilst Mr Songbird is playing.
- Walk with Dolly. Here we are:
- I love her 😍.
- Catch the train home as need to look for EHIC and Caxton cards.
- Don’t find them but at least tidy up the mess that make whilst looking for them.
- Message the owner of the bear-coated Shar Pei to ask her when she wants me to start.
- Make lunch.
- Eat lunch in front of Nurses Who Kill.
- Watch Born To Kill?: Class Of Evil whilst knitting.
- Do Body Scan meditation followed by a small sleep.
- Follow some more Giant Dogs on Instagram and post a couple of pictures with Dolly today.
- Listen to The Kinks.
- Drink coffee and lemon squash with fizzy water.
Now must think about supper.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
*1968. Song by The Kinks. Written and produced by Ray Davies. Appears on the 1998 reissue of The Kinks Are The Village Green Preservation Society.