Achievements Of The Day:
- Work as hard as possible at Spin but not feeling well after yesterday’s procedure.
- Here is photo:
- Here is graph:
- Walk darling Gandalf. You can see him in the attached photo. Here are some more photos of him and the two of us together:
- Love that boy. He’s such an amazing person.
- Rush into town with parentals to meet aunt and uncle for theatre.
- We see Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf.
- Quite enjoy the play but it seems a bit too long and can’t see or hear properly due to being in Dress Circle.
- Am uncomfortable sitting for so long and am a bit grumpy with parentals on way home.
- Give the fluffy monster his pill. He’s such a good a boy. He just swallows it.
- Now it is nearly suppertime.
- We are having Asparagus that Mum’s friend grew in her garden. Am excited about it.
- Then hopefully early night.
- Have found out what is causing my headaches: it’s the letrazole – the aromatase inhibitor. But have to keep taking it so will just take Nurofen I suppose.
- It is sunny and the sky is blue.
- Am listening to The Kinks.
Happy Saturday everyone!
*1962. Play by Edward Albee.