It’s my thirty eighth birthday today. Happy birthday to me.
Achievements Of The Day:
- Push self hard at Spin – here’s a photo with The Master:
- Here is graph:
- The Master says I still need to get my speed up or I’ll fail the course. I hope I will be able to do this obviously.
- Have bath and wash hair.
- Go out for lunch with parentals.
- Do Body Scan Meditation but can’t sleep as am worrying about failing Schwinn Cycling Instructor Course now. All I can do is try my best, I remind myself. I still have six weeks to improve: although have an operation 5th June and there will be a ten day recovery period after that at least.
- There is no point in worrying about it.
- Give the fluffy monster his pill and brush him. Mum puts his fur out for the birds in a special wire cage. They can line their nests with it. Some chicks will grow up in soft, orange-fur-lined nests.
- You can see him in the attached photo and here he is:
- Return to flat.
- Put some more food out for the birds.
- Cleaner has been so flat is clean and tidy. Must keep it like this.
- Am drinking lemon squash.
- Headache has subsided.
- Tummy also seems a lot better.
Happy Monday everyone!
*2002. By Syrell Leahy. A Christine Bennett murder mystery novel.