Achievements Of The Day:
- Push self hard at Spin. Here is graph:
- See also attached photo with The Master.
- Write 711 words of the Memoir before lunch.
- Queue up with all the most elderly residents of the village to have flu injection.
- Remember in the nick of time that have had all nodes out on both arms so have injection in thigh instead.
- Have new Minx toes and lash tint.
- Have won an award: Cyclist of The Month!
The period between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur is when anyone who thinks they may have offended someone is meant to ask them for forgiveness. Have been half-expecting messages apologising for offending me from a couple of friends but so far have not received them. Ah well. Never mind.
On the plus side we have Hitler’s Women recorded to watch so am going to watch that with the parentals, panther and fluffy monster.
Happy Friday everyone!
*1974. By Leonard Cohen. Appears on the album New Skin For The Old Ceremony. It’s a translation of the Unetaneh Tokef prayer, recited on the Day of Atonement (tomorrow) when the Book of Life is opened and it is detailed who will die and by what means.