New Year’s Eves Of The Past
- Trenton Moss’s house party with all my chums in Radlett when we were 15. Everyone was there. Best NYE ever probably.
- A Black Tie Company Ball Aged sixteen with many friends.
- Tribal Gathering aged 17 with Emily, Suzy and lots of chums at Alexandra Palace.
- Mount Universe aged 18 with the crew from the previous year, also at Alexandra Palace.
- World Dance with Dave aged 19 at Three Mills Studios.
- The Millenium aged 20 with Lily in Brighton – we left the party where all my chums were. It turned into a bit of a disaster but was with my bestie.
- Party at the parentals with my brother, Dave, Lily and loads of our friends. Wore my Karen Millen corset and my brother had to throw out some troublemakers.
- Safari with parentals and brother.
- Eilat a couple of times with family.
- A couple of nights in with boyfriends: one with Seb and one with a much younger manic depressive boyfriend when we watched Elizabeth: The Golden Age.
- One on own when I woke up and did loads of writing the next day.
- One with Wayne at a terrible Jewish party.
- Another terrible Jewish party.
- One in Amsterdam with my cousins when I was in my first year at Oxford. Think we went to the Buddha Bar.
- Last year with Mary and Cato, dogsitting, knitting and watching Blue Planet:
So this year I’ll be on own in the flat.
Am listening to The Kinks and drinking lemon squash.
Going to watch Whatever Happened To Baby Jane? and knit and wake up to go to Pilates tomorrow.
Here is baby fluffy monster four years ago today:
Attached photo is today at Pilates.
Happy New Year’s Eve everyone!
*2005. By Leslie Meier. A Lucy Stone Mystery Book 12. Set in New York.