Had lovely Christmas yesterday with family and family friends. Here is the Christmas pudding on fire 🔥.
Then arrive home at six o’clock and sleep till eight o’clock the next morning.
This morning have been for a bike ride with Dad 🚲 and watched Dumbo whilst knitting.
New Year’s Resolutions
- Give the fluffy monster lots of extra cuddles.
- Replace all my make-up with new cruelty free make-up.
- Learn German.
- Put some time and energy into making the flat beautiful: have just ordered a couple of Art Nouveau posters from here:
- Be kind to elderly parentals.
- Get a book deal for Memoir.
- Save money.
- Lose half a stone (at least).
- Make a success of Happy Hounds and acquire more dog clients. Here is its Facebook page:
- Go out more.
- Make some new friends.
- Finish knitting this scarf.
- Blog every day.
- Keep taking my florisene and hope that hair grows back.
- Write another book.
- Buy a house.
- And a dog.
- Preferably a Leonberger, Bernese Mountain Dog Or Newfoundland.
- Visit brother in Abroad.
- Be kind to New Chap.
What about you? What are your New Year’s Resolutions?
You can see the fluffy monster in the attached photo.
Happy Boxing Day everyone!
*1960. By Agatha Christie. The only Agatha Christie first edition short story collection containing both Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple detective stories.