Achievements Of The Year
- Learned to knit and knitted three scarves.
- Wrote a whole book and even a second draft of that book.
- Started a new romantic relationship with New Chap which have maintained.
- Am still alive.
- Have started a new business: Happy Hounds Dogwalking and Petsitting.
- Went on own to Abroad twice.
- Finally made it to Venice with Mum.
- Visited brother in Abroad.
- Maintained my fitness with Personal Training every week and Spin about three or four times a week.
- Got a new job.
- Even though only lasted three days at it.
- Maintained two regular Dogwalking clients.
- Took up writing poetry again and even published a poem.
- Cuddled the fluffy monster a lot.
- Read some books.
- Maintained all my friendships.
- Stayed sober.
- Started going out more.
- Have got back on my actual bike.
- Made it back to Pilates.
There’s plenty there to be pleased with self about. Well done me.
This morning at 8.45am was the Ninety Minute Turkey Burner Spin class. Here is graph:
Can see that I burned 950 calories.
Then watch Snow Bears recorded yesterday with Mum, about some Polar bear cubs and their mum.
Have been sleeping. Think we are watching the Victoria Christmas Special tonight.
Here is the fluffy monster four years ago today:
The attached photo is with The Boss this morning.
Happy Wednesday everyone!
*1938. By Agatha Christie. Hercule Poirot detective novel.