Achievements Of The Day
- Finally get to sleep about 2.30am. Poor me.
- Walk Dolly:
- It’s a beautiful sunny day so people are cheerful and hand a card to someone with a sixteen month old Vizsla.
- Two girls take photos of Dolly.
- Start packing for holiday.
- Think about listening to German CD although have not done it yet but there’s still time.
- Have a lovely time with my chums last night. Here we are:
- Although there is some worrying chat about turning forty which is this year for Dave and next year for Suzy and me. Really would like to have published a book or even two before forty, and there will be fortieth birthday parties which will be fun in some ways but not unless can say “my Memoir is coming out this year” or something along those lines.
- Also would really like a house and a Newfoundland by then. Will probably need seven figure advance for book to achieve this.
- Need to finish packing tomorrow: must go and make some supper.
- Trainer is ill with flu so will do Pilates or weights in gym tomorrow instead of training.
- Buy some last minute things for holiday at Boots earlier – facial wipes and so on.
- Need to pack warm clothes.
- Dolly’s owner lends me You’ll Never Eat Lunch In This Town Again: will take that to Abroad. She says “you can keep it if you want” which is excellent as now don’t have to worry about losing it on the plane/ leaving it in Abroad etc.
- There is a massive long dog programme later so will record that.
- Find some lemon squash in a shop near Dolly.
- Cancel my lunch plans for tomorrow so can rest/ pack etc.
- Chat to a friend who haven’t seen for ages, which is nice.
- Meditate but can’t sleep this afternoon. Ah well: will attempt to sleep tonight.
- The fluffy monster has his weigh in at the vet but he has put on weight. Mum has to reduce his rations again. Poor baby.
- Am with Dolly in the attached photo.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
*1991. By Julia Phillips. Autobiography. Details her career as a film producer and the debauchery and power games of Hollywood in the 1970s and 1980s.