Achievements Of The Day
- Have an unusually exciting cab ride to Dolly’s in which we get stuck in a tiny hill road in Hampstead.
- Make it to Dolly’s
- Walk her. Here we are:
- It’s a beautiful sunny, crisp day and hand out four cards to dog owners, including:
- A twelve year old golden cocker spaniel.
- A disobedient three year old husky.
- A big German Shepherd.
- A Labrador.
- Dolly encounters her erstwhile friend Chewy who is tiny and barks at her, at the cafe on the bridge. “He’s got back-up now,” Chewy’s owner explains, nodding at the large German Shepherd lying on the floor behind us.
- Cuddle Dolly. She gets nervous when people bark at her.
- Photograph my tulips, bromeliad and about-to-Open amaryllis:
- Finally do the Big Job: moving my tights and socks out of the huge top drawer and separating them into a tights drawer and a sock drawer in the bedside table.
- Fill three bags with rubbish whilst doing this.
- Tidy the drawers in my desk too.
- Make the kale and quinoa burgers in the sandwich toaster and have them with some spinach for lunch.
- Listen to The Kinks.
- Do Body Scan Meditation.
- Wake up and make coffee and lemon squash and read a new piece of writing by Tom Cox.
- These fluffy monster photos come up on Timehop, see also attached photo.
- Need to make a snack as have Journey’s End at 6.10pm I think at the cinema with my chum.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
*2007. Solo album by Ray Davies, and title song of the album.