Achievements Of The Day
- Work hard at training and trainer pleased with me although she thinks I need to see a physio about back. Here is Leg Press:
- Have lovely walk with Dolly and kiss her and cuddle her:
- Watch the Men’s Double Luge final. The top German pair win, the Austrians take silver and the second German pair take bronze.
- Watch a long and arduous curling match in which the Canadians beat us.
- Things are looking up for Team GB at last though as our skeleton riders are posting very fast times in training. Please let this result in Medals!
- Cut my Romanesco cauliflower into slices and grill some with my sandwich for lunch.
- Meditate and sleep.
- Read a few pages of Evelyn Waugh before training this morning.
- New Chap messages to say that his Winnie the Pooh picture has arrived. It’s this one:
- Got myself the same one as it’s my favourite.
- Am drinking coffee.
- And lemon squash.
- New Fifty Shades: Freed film with my chum at seven o’clock.
- It’s 5.34pm now.
- Thinking about having a bath but probably won’t.
- Will just spray some dry shampoo on hair.
- The attached photo is a kiss with the one I love.
- Send Suzy and MadFatRunner Happy Valentine’s Day messages.
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
*1984. By Ruth Dudley Edwards. While working at the British Conservation Corporation, Robert Amiss and Jim Milton aim to find out which of Robert’s co-workers is a murderer. Boxes of chocolates laced with strychnine have been sent out to people.