Achievements Of The Day
- Wake up at seven o’clock and read Evelyn Waugh for an hour and a half.
- Work hard at Pilates – see attached outfit photo.
- Buy sparkling water, milk and The Sunday Times.
- Watch the aerials, the two man bobsleigh and the giant slalom – in which Marcel Hirscher wins his second gold of the games with a fantastic run. Team GB just edge a win over Italy in the curling which I find dull but must keep watching in case there’s a chance of a medal.
- Norway are now top of the medals table.
- James Woods just misses out on a medal in the slopestyle skiing, sadly.
- Make lunch: halloumi and avocado sandwich with broccoli and asparagus.
- Book tickets for I, Tonya on Tuesday. Going with Suzy. Am looking forward to it.
- Meditate but can’t sleep.
- Make coffee and cut up an orange.
- Eat orange whilst reading the Style and the magazine.
- Now am going to have a bath.
- And watch Midsomer Murders.
- And knit.
Happy Sunday everyone!
*2013. By Cheryl Bradshaw. Book 1 in the Sloane Monroe Mystery series. A skier has been murdered…