Achievements Of The Day
- Work hard at Spin. It’s The Princess’s class. Here is graph:
- You can see me with The Boss in the attached photo.
- Go for a walk in the snow to buy some more Micellar Cleansing Water. Seem to get through a lot of it. Take these photos in the village:
- Have lunch.
- Go to bed but can’t sleep. Rest.
- Pluck eyebrows.
- Read a couple of articles in Vogue.
- Cut up and eat an orange.
- Take photos of this person and cuddle him. Find him sleeping on my bed and put him outside earlier but he’s in for the day now:
- Need to have bath as we’re going out at 4.45pm and it’s now 4.06pm. We’re going to a Jewish Book Week event which is a play about Arthur Miller and Elia Kazan. We’re driving into town. Hope we make it there.
- Make coffee and lemon squash to drink.
- Watch the birds out of my window. The blackbirds and robins are out there with their feathers all puffed up to keep warm. Poor birds.
Happy Saturday everyone!
*1955. Play by Arthur Miller.