Achievements Of The Day:
- Haul suitcase out from under bed.
- Work hard at training: see attached photo of me working the Pulley.
- Walk home from gym in the sunshine.
- Take some stuff out of case.
- Now just have the fiddly things like contact lenses and chargers and adaptors to put in.
- Make halloumi and avocado sandwich and grill broccoli in sandwich toaster and have it on a bed of spinach.
- Clean kitchen surfaces.
- Work on new book. It now stands at 11,440 words.
- See a beautiful tuxedo cat in the garden and meow to get him to come closer. He doesn’t.
Am going to Abroad to see my brother This Week – on Wednesday. Am excited. Can’t find my Summer Body. Maybe will find it in Abroad when I arrive. Hope so.
Happy Monday everyone!
*2015. By T.C. Lo Tempio. Stars Nora Charles and Nick the cat.